B & W Template

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend Bon Fire & Skiing

Last weekend Dave and I mixed it up a little bit.  On Friday night, we went to the West Desert near Knolls, Utah (a place that I didn't even know existed) with some friends for a humungous, crazy, "not just any" bonfire.  There were at least 500 people there.  I knew it would be big, but I had no idea it would be that big!  [They burned 250 pallets + a couple hundred Christmas trees + a table.]



Molten...
For reference on size, that is a wood pallet in the center of the fire on the ground.

Saturday morning, we went skiing at Snowbird.  With the winter being so weird and our lack of snow, it was only Dave's second time up (which is UNHEARD OF.)  He usually hits the slopes as soon as he can and makes frequent visits throughout the season.  It was my first time up this season.  We had a blast!  It was kind of nice for it to be just the two of us.  It was a beautiful and relaxing day for a ski outing.  


My Handsome Husband




1 comment:

  1. I used to snowboard EVERY DAY in the winter. This winter I have been once. That bonfire sounds insane.

    ReplyDelete